I need a break from everything. And guess what’s coming up? Spring break! My dream is to travel, I mean, who’s isn’t right? So far the only place I’ve gone to that’s out of my state (and country) is Cozumel, which was awesome. I’m not skipping places in the U.S. though, so I started planning out a mini vacation to take during spring break, and what better place to go to than Cali! I can smell the beaches now, and they smell way better than Galveston hah. I’m going to list some pros and cons for myself really quick, just to keep myself organized ;p
- It’s cheap!
- New experiences
- Seaworld and the zoo
- Time for myself and daughter 🙂
- Faaa-bulous beaches and sun time
- The flight leaves at 9pm and doesn’t arrive until almost midnight. Catalina’s usual bedtime is 8pm so I’m hoping she’ll pull through!
- My mom is freaking out about all the things that could go wrong (which could happen here) and is freaking me out in the process
- Catalina is currently sick. It’s been almost 2 weeks and I’m not sure how long it’ll last, hopefully it’ll be over by March
- Catalina won’t be able to remember it, so part of me wants to wait till she gets older to start travelling.
So, my cons seem to outweigh the pros in a way.. but if I do go, I need to hurry and buy the tickets before they get more expensive
What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments!